- Job Title:
- Vocational Trainer Art
- Reporting To:
- Hub Manager – Enrichment & Vocational Arts
- Learning & Skills
- HMP Berwyn
- £25,427058 - £30,247.08 Pro Rata
HMP Berwyn will offer exceptional learning & skill provision with a focus on rehabilitation to the men it houses. The curriculum offer will support this process and we are seeking exceptional staff to help us deliver this agenda across a wide range of areas.
As directed by the Hub Manager – Enrichment & Vocational Arts, your role will be to deliver high quality, learner focused vocational training to meet contractual requirements, awarding body standards and learner needs in line with agreed policies and procedures.
* Provide support to plan, organise and deliver a vocational competency based curriculum up to Level 3
* Provide support within a Scheme of Work, develop lesson plans to ensure compliance with curriculum best practice and quality targets
* Ensure the safeguarding of learners
* Work collaboratively with Essential Skills tutors/Learning Support practitioners to support literacy, numeracy and digital literacy skills within the programme.
* Ensure that learner records are accurate and maintained in line with data protection and agreed policies.
* Compliance with agreed policies and procedures.
* Timely and accurate completion of documents related to accreditation, funding and compliancy
* Participate in continual professional development activities to ensure skills and qualifications are in line with sector best practice.
* Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation and prison security requirements